Home > DeltaSpan
DeltaTrim™ Insulated Panels utilise a top skin compising a high peak ribbed profile similar to the Trimdeck profile from traditional roofing manufacturers.
What is DeltaSpan™?• DeltaSpan™ is an insulated roofing system comprising of factory bonded, cut to length pre-painted steel skins (top and bottom) encompassing an insulating core in one complete panel.
• The top skin is available in a large range of modern contemporary colours.
• The profiled roof sheets are available in one of two profiles (DeltaTrim™ or DeltaOrb™) allowing for seamless extensions to existing roof lines
• The core is profile cut to match the top skin type and is available in a variety of thicknesses.
• The expanded polystyrene core (EPS) offers excellent insulating properties.
• The bottom skin is a flat (small surface face profiles also available) with an interlocking edge male/ female joint (DeltaLock™) providing a smooth clean surface finish.
• DeltaSpan™ has an inbuilt service track so no visible cabling.
• DeltaSpan™ is a strong composite panel with a low relative weight resulting in excellent spanning (over 7.0m clear span) and superior thermal properties.
• DeltaSpan™ comes in 1000 mm wide modules.
Reasons to Use DeltaSpan™
- A single product providing roof cladding, insulation and a clean ceiling finish
- Long spanning capability reduces structural elements
- Seamless matching to existing roof profiles and colours
- Built with BlueScope™ steel
- 10 year written warranty
- Full installation and accessory kits are available in matching colours
- Superior thermal performance
- Blocks heat for cooler outdoor experience
- Smooth surface meaning fewer hiding spaces for insects and spiders
- Long lasting easy to clean surface that does not require painting
- Available in ribbed (DeltaTrim) and corrugated(Delta Orb) profiles
- Cost effective and low maintenance
- Fewer posts allowing more open space
- Water tight joining system incorporating the DeltaLock™ system
- Insulation completely fills profile for both profile types
- Full Engineering Span Tables including post, beam and footing tables available (Full Engineering)
- Hi/Low Cyclonic testing done in house to ensure quality product under Engineer's supervision
- Concealed ducting for electrical cables
- Variety of thickness sizes available (refer to data sheets for more details)